Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow, let me dust off the old blog here......

Where have I been? My usual 'chatty' self has taken a back seat to a quiet boredom. I sort of fell into a routine of..........(brace yourself)......housework! ::gah!!!!!!::

I re-arranged the living room. (I get sick of looking at the same crap over and over again.)

I've been doing laundry and dishes non-stop for months.

I actually vaccumed once or twice! (I have yet to dust though ;-)

I made my daughter's Halloween costume this year.

We put our Christmas tree up.

I've finished the Christmas shopping (and most of it's wrapped too!)

The Christmas cards are done and waiting to be mailed out.

Yep, I'm Martha freakin Stewart these days! ;-)

How this happened is beyond me. I'm SUPPOSED to sit on my ass and browse the internet all day. I don't know where this new found love of keeping the house tidy came from. (Notice I said "tidy" and not "clean". Clean means you actually make your house clean. Tidy means you pick up the crap all over the place and ignore what you can't see. So don't anybody be looking on top of my refrigerator or in any closets. And God forbid you crouch down to look at the baseboards in the kitchen! ::shudder::)

So that somewhat explains why I haven't been keeping up with this thing. I'll try to be more lazy and talkative in the future. ;-)

I'm off to pick up more toys and start another load of laundry!

No comments: